I have been tagged by my old friend Chelsea over at The Curly Cues and thought I would play along!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people
Here goes nothin’
11 things about me:
1. I have never had the chicken pox before and am not immune.
2. I hate taking showers because my hair takes so long to dry and style
3. I would have five cats if my husband would allow it
4. My first tattoo was on my lower back at age 18 (Shocker)
5. I can’t be in my car or house without immediately locking the doors after getting inside
6. I could eat breakfast for every meal
7. I hate bananas
8. I can quote the entire movie Joe Dirt ( “It’s a spacepeanut”)
9. I had a cat named Frankenstein
10. I took ballet for 13 years
11. The American weight/height chart has deemed me “obese”, but I am undecided
Chelsea’s Questions for me!
1. What is the worst haircut you have ever had? (Bonus points if you include a picture.) I would have to go with 8th grade, buzz cut. I looked like a total lesbian. I will never reveal this photo.
2. What one trait do you possess that you hope to pass onto your current/future child/children? Being Artistic and Creative
3. What trait do you pray every day your child/children do(es) not inherit? Anxiety
4. Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Going to Grandma’s house on the lake for Christmas eve
5. What one beauty product can you not live without? DRY SHAMPOO
6. Is there one book/movie/song etc. that has made an unexpected impact on your life? If so, what is it and how has it affected you? The secret. I control my Universe now!
7. What was the name of your favorite childhood stuffed animal/blankie? My blankie doesn’t have a name…. but I still sleep with it. Yes, I am almost 28.
8. What is your lucky number? Do you know why? I can’t disclose it, but I love even numbers
9. In one word, describe the meaning of life. Renewing
10. If someone gave you 1 million dollars (tax free!) what would you do with it? Be honest! Invest it so I could make more. I can’t quit my job and live off 1 Million unfortunately.
11. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Throwing up on the Metro bus onto a stranger next to me, who was wearing a white Northface Jacket. I’m sorry whoever you are.
My Questions for you:
1. What made you choose your career? Was it what you thought you wanted to be when you grew up?
2. Do you have any body modifications ( tats, piercings , ect) and what is your favorite one?
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
5. How long does it take you to get ready for work in the morning?
6. What is your biggest regret in life thus far?
7. What was the dumbest thing you have done that should have killed you, but didn’t?
8. What is the scariest thing you have ever had to do?
9. If you could swap places with anyone for the day, who would it be?
10. What is your favorite dish to cook/bake?
11. What is the most you have ever paid for a pair of jeans?
I am totally with you on #3. In fact I am biting my nails as I read this 😉
Thanks for the tag! I'll work on it this week!
I did not realize we had so much in common! I also have never had the chicken pox, and am with you on 2,4, and 5. Thanks for the tag, I've been slacking on my blog lately.